Monday, January 24, 2011

Lay off me, I'm starving

A couple months ago I started what I hope to be a long term diet, otherwise known as a “life change” according to scary monster Jillian Michaels. I have been doing a lot of research about how to make this successful, and everything I read tells me that I need to admit that I’m trying to get fit publicly and probably write about it every once in a while or whatever. It’s been a rocky start, but I’ve lost ten pounds. And this is how I feel, constantly:

Photobucket

Will somebody please give me cookies? I won’t tell anyone.

Photobucket

I will also accept cupcakes.

1 comment:

Britney said...

Amy! That is so awesome! I am thinking about doing one of those things too. Inspire me.

PS- I absolutely love those gifs. They are both pretty amazing.