Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4th of July


No, I did not see Barry Obama on the 4th. But I did skip church to watch the parade go down Constitution Avenue! Unfortunately, God cursed me with the worst heat and humidity in the entire world. I still have the red neck to prove that the sun obliterated everyone who has pinky mouse skin, like yours truly.

We spent the rest of the day wandering around the Folk Life Festival at the National Mall and took naps and played games under the trees in front of the Capital. Pretty swell.

Meg, looking beautiful and approving of the heat. Me, looking sick and melting.

You can't see him, but man-baby David Archuletta is singing the national anthem in this picture.

Haha, I take the worst pictures. It was a lot more stunning in person, believe me.


No comments: