Monday, August 10, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

2009 is not doing us right! First MJ, Farrah, and Billy Mays. And now I just got word that John Hughes, writer and director of my adolescence and some of my all time favorite movies, such as: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Home Alone, The Breakfast Club, and all great John Candy movies, including The Great Outdoors and Uncle Buck, has passed. The sadness.
In memoriam, I'm gonna post just a few clips that I think capture some of the greatest moments in his film. I'm also gonna sneak in a clip from Teen Witch, just for the sake of 80s reminiscing. Enjoy, and you're welcome.







1 comment:

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH! I quote this rap scene all the time and no one ever knows what I'm talking about!! You're my hero AMY!