Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's In a Name?

Today I learned that the letters in my name can be rearranged into a very beautiful phrase:
"I'm the sleazy blame."
{my name is Amy Elizabeth Elms, by the way}
In a way, it kind of makes sense.
Go to this awesome anagram website and spend hours at work (like me) entering names of your loved ones and enemies to get some pretty amazing phrases. Here are the roommates:
Cambrie Mary Cook: I'm a mockery cobra
Nicole Austin: Nun Socialite
Stacie Nichols: Chanciest Soil
Have fun and be sure to post your favorites in my comments. These crack me up. And yes, I know I'm lame.

3 comments:

Emily said...

mine was: Blimey! Ugly Madmen

I like to think that if I was a Brit I'd say blimey all the time...

The Elms said...

Mine is "well-read mechanism" (Andrew Michael Elms). Spot on.

momma elms said...

I'm Sizeable, Metal Hen. Sounds abou right!